Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just come across this photo of the Nitrous blue, its gave me concerns and if thats how it looks im not sure if i really want it? i no its a photo but does concern me as ive liked other photos but not this.

its a shame we cant see the colour in the flesh, ive put my 1000 deposit down and and waiting for the dealers to tell me when i can select my options, i was 100% on Nitrous but im not at all now Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Attachments

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I know what you mean on some photos it looks different but this could be down to light , type of camera used and angle ,'it's my favourite colour from the choices available , but I don't think you'll be disappointed when you see it , it really will
Look stunning with the black alloys , to be honest this would be the only colour for me if I were to get one as its unique to the MK3

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's my picture. Maybe some other photos of NB might help?

21354883980_1f24dae7fc_b.jpg

21516710226_d064febd75_b.jpg

21551676891_54b2ef5a24_o.jpg

20920159064_a8a6dc10a4_o.jpg

21356014229_d9bf852903_b.jpg

21516708186_dd12ab8bcb_b.jpg
i like the first picture but not so sure on the others, im just worried that when it arrives i wont like it, if its the same a first pic then id be happy, but guess theres no way of knowing for sure until seen if the flesh

·
Premium Member
7,890 Posts
Not too sure what the issue is...can't see anything of concern from that photo myself.

One less NB on the road wouldn't hurt though if you do change your mind :lol:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is exactly why I want to see it in the flesh before I part with a penny.
Im starting to think that way, but on other hand im (well me the misses and the 3 kids) cant wait to get the RS and really would like to get when they first come out

·
Premium Member
13,256 Posts
I know what you mean on some photos it looks different but this could be down to light , type of camera used and angle ,'it's my favourite colour from the choices available , but I don't think you'll be disappointed when you see it , it really will
Look stunning with the black alloys , to be honest this would be the only colour for me if I were to get one as its unique to the MK3
It's the only colour. I think the blue painted spoiler sides should be be black looks wrong to me.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I was in the same boat with the MK 2 . I didn't like white or blue and still don't. At the time there was no black, but I don't like that either. UG was the only way to go and ordered the car with only a few pictures to go by. Boy when I got the car I wasn't disappointed. Everyone knew and today knows its a RS. It will be the same with NB..its the only way to go in my opinion. :thumbsup: Can always spray the sides black guys. :nice:

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
I know what you mean about Nitrous looks darker in some photos. It's one of those colours I think you need to see first if your not 100% sure. I was going with Nitrous but not 100% tbh but as said at least you'll know it is an RS.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I like the fact that it's different colours in different lighting conditions. Go out in a pale blue car (in overcast weather) and come back in a lurid metallic blue in the sunshine. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
152 Posts
I saw nitrous blue at Goodwood FOS and I just did not like it at all. What exaggerated it was that on the ford stand they had the liquid blue and that looked the lovely. If I was going to get a mk3 it would be white ( with spoiler and wing mirrors sprayed in gloss black)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i know its kind of the signature colour and will prob stick with it as the next option is white but personaly white is too common.

If its like our seat leon we had - it was black in some lights then had a real purlpe glint to it in certain lights then will be very happy

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
I had a Capri Blue ST170 that would photograph very different depending on the light situation, it needs to be seen in the flesh ideally,

Just going to have to go for it and hope for the best !

The car they use on the sky sports ad is the best colour and for the life of me cant understand why they show it in that colour when its not available

1 - 20 of 210 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.