Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys I'm usually on the other forum focusstoc.com but thought I'd have a look over here, I'm hoping I can get my pennies sorted for next time I change my car and then order the new RS?

I've had a couple of Fords in the past but had other metal as well and then recently come back to Ford. In 2006 I bought an ST2 in performance blue and loved it but I only kept it for a year due to baby no1. And now recently come back to Ford in a mk3 frozen white ST2 which was 2.5 years ago. I've since traded that in and in July took delivery of a loaded up ST3 in Race red. Unfortunately between them mk3 ST I had another Race red ST3 but it only lasted 9 days. Some xxob jockey in an Audi Q7 took a liking to my new ST and thought he'd mod it for me!! It got wrote off with 386 miles on the clock

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Plant

So my new one is awesome and I've got a bit of time to save up for the RS

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

And my previous white mk3 and PB mk2

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Land vehicle

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Welcome to the club Darren. :)

I remember seeing your unlucky Race Red Mk3 ST on Facebook. Gutting to see it like that....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.