Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm a newbie, having ordered an RS for the first time. I've checked out the many questions about Nitrous Blue but does anyone, anywhere, know where there is a Nitrous Blue RS on, or likely to be on, display somewhere? I feel I have to order in this colour but I really need to see it in the flesh, like many others by the sound of it!

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
:welcome: Stan

Yes there's many in the same boat myself included. There is only one in Nitrous in the country I believe.

Been informed by my dealer today that they will get there own demo in January as will many others so it shouldn't be a problem seeing Nitrous before it's too late.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I've seen the blue many times now, both stationary and on the move.
It's quite a 'blocky' colour and the design of the car doesn't allow it to be interrupted so it's not to my taste. Some additional black accents would lift it, even a side stripe would help. That said it would be my choice as it is quite unique. Only seen the black online and I liked that. The grey is trendy generally in cars at the mo, but I predict will age quickly and seem dated. Also so dull. So blue or black with white as my third choice. But I agree got to see them outdoors on a grey day before deciding!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I've seen the blue many times now, both stationary and on the move.
It's quite a 'blocky' colour and the design of the car doesn't allow it to be interrupted so it's not to my taste. Some additional black accents would lift it, even a side stripe would help. That said it would be my choice as it is quite unique. Only seen the black online and I liked that. The grey is trendy generally in cars at the mo, but I predict will age quickly and seem dated. Also so dull. So blue or black with white as my third choice. But I agree got to see them outdoors on a grey day before deciding!
I agree Richard....they grey is trendy, but looks good, i was looking at an ST yesterday in stealth (honestly what put me off was its also a 'unique' colour to the ST...but if i wanted an ST..)

Saw the black RS yesterday, looks great polished, photos dont do it justice. But then i remember how long English winters are!

White was always the RS colour. But that was more in the days when white was a rare colour on the road. Its been THE trendy colour for like 3 years now. In my road there are 25 houses....and over 50% of all cars in the road are white...including an ST. And two more STs in orange :)

Hence and the majority of buyers are going with the blue - its a one off colour (for now) so will be rare on the road even with a couple thousand built in the UK. Hoping its not too similar to the Volvo when i see it for real though

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts
:welcome: Stan
......... There is only one in Nitrous in the country I believe.

Been informed by my dealer today that they will get there own demo in January as will many others so it shouldn't be a problem seeing Nitrous before it's too late.
I know there are at least 3 NB in the UK.

You would need to trek down to Essex though and camp up by the A127 to watch for one going in or out of Dunton.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts