Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone :)

Just bought my UG MK2 RS todayand absolutely love it. Wanted one of these since they came out and EVENTUALLY have one :D

Was wondering a few things
1) Is paying £10 to join this club worth it...... i.e what does it allow you to do?
2) How do I get my build number
3) When i find out my build number where can i get one of thos fancy little plaques from with the build no?

Thanks and hope to be a regular on here. Speak soon

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome on board :)

Best £10 you will spend im my opinion...wealth of knowledge on here any questions there are always members there to answer, step by step guides the lot!!!

Its the same guy that finds the build number and can also supply the plaques you are talking about i will try and dig out the email address if someone doesnt come along with it

·
Registered
15,720 Posts
You could alway go £6 instead and try it on for size

The money is worth it but this place will cost you be warned
If your standard then stay that way
If you like custard then im starting a help group soon
That aside you've found us and that's your first step into a larger world

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Join worth every penny.

I once owned a brand new standard RS, soon got fed up with that and thanks to this forum spent thousands of pounds on custard related items so be warned.

Oh and :welcome: Kieth

ROG :pBBW.RS: :rs:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You guys seem a bunch of legends already lol. thanks for the very warm welcome. Ill get a pic on / pay to join the club too as i think ill be worth it definately :D
Thanks for the email for the build no guy, hope its not just some random guy thinking of a number in his head haha

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi

Lol cheers. I must admit i do plan on getting a milltek or whatever is best for the car nd maybe a k&n but some part of me is saying to stay standard. Any suggestions without spending thousands which i could be tempted to do:S

·
Registered
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,511 Posts
Welcome beefy Keith.

If you plan on modding then you need full membership as the technical section is only accessible to members, once you have paid and see what it opens up for you, you will wonder why you ever asked what does it give you.

All you questions will be answered in the technical section and don't forget to use the search capabilities first, you will have lots to read before choosing your Miltek.

And finally, at a minimum get yourself a Disklok immediately.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Welcome along the £10 is worth it to be able to access all the site loads of great guys and girls and a wealth of knowledge. Be prepared to start spending though some great examples on here in the project section

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.