Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
that looks mint mate i use to have a YZF426 but unfortunately it got stolen and ive not yet replaced it. Use to have moto x bikes when i was younger and had an R1 for a while but couldnt get use to the riding style of a super bike so got the super moto so much fun and so much torque ace.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had a crm 250 a few years ago I could fall off that in style be carful my freind
I know what you mean, all the front wheel wants to do is go up! aha. I'm taking it very steady at the minute :)

that looks mint mate i use to have a YZF426 but unfortunately it got stolen and ive not yet replaced it. Use to have moto x bikes when i was younger and had an R1 for a while but couldnt get use to the riding style of a super bike so got the super moto so much fun and so much torque ace.
Cheers Andy! Thats what i'm worried about at the minute but hopefully it doesn't get stolen. As soon as i get home it goes straight in the garage but tbh theives these days go to silly extremes to get the stuff they want :sob:. On a brighter note I'm on the same page as you! I had a gsxr 600 a few months back but the riding position was too uncomfortable, the SMs are so much more fun and forgiving imo.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Had a crm 250 a few years ago I could fall off that in style be carful my freind
Ditto on the crm,and lol as also used to have many a fall,resulting in broken collar bone and numerous brusing etc lol
Also used to own a 650 dominator,which I could throw around like a dream,but lol as also used to fall off in dramatic fashion....
My only problem was,the more body protection I had,the more invincible I felt !!
But definitely jealous,& if I start to look on ebay or mcn later,I'm blaming you lol !!
Enjoy loads !!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ditto on the crm,and lol as also used to have many a fall,resulting in broken collar bone and numerous brusing etc lol
Also used to own a 650 dominator,which I could throw around like a dream,but lol as also used to fall off in dramatic fashion....
My only problem was,the more body protection I had,the more invincible I felt !!
But definitely jealous,& if I start to look on ebay or mcn later,I'm blaming you lol !!
Enjoy loads !!!
Ouch! I'm still yet to bin mine lol i can't help but feel it will happen eventually but touch wood i'll be ok! Aha let me know if you find anything! :smile:

looks cool - i miss mine! But if i am honest, could never ride it proper.... :cry:
Sweet collection Kev!! :thumbsup:. Which ones your fav??

·
Premium Member
3,205 Posts
Ouch! I'm still yet to bin mine lol i can't help but feel it will happen eventually but touch wood i'll be ok! Aha let me know if you find anything! :smile:

Sweet collection Kev!! :thumbsup:. Which ones your fav??
ZX10R did it for me - lots said it was a handful but it suited my riding perfect.

The R1 is the only one I still have and is faster all round than the ZX10R and never put a foot wrong (although i did end up in the kitty litter at Donnington a couple weeks back - could be more rider ambition/capability mismatch!)

the KX5 got the most attention on the road - mental loud, wheelied in 4th gear, but couldnt stop. I think everyone just thought it had been stolen (maybe it was in part the way i rode it......).

You better keep that thing of yours proper locked up - you think RS's get stolen a lot....!!!

·
Premium Member
2,839 Posts
Not a biker myself went on 3 bikes in my teens fell off every time not been on one since but I do like to look at them and watch the GP and
Isle of Man races Respect goes out to all who have bikes . ( I'd rather been on four wheels lol )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts