Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few pics and spec of my FW RS new mods.

Red carbon roof wrap and mirror caps.

Pioneer DAB radio sat nav DVD rear camera two ten inch subs new speakers all round two amps +a bit one and bass controller all audioson and hertz products.

Forward facing incident camera.

Full black and red leather retrim with the back of the front seats covered in red alcantara and the side panels in black.

Security LOADS of it.

Some of you may have seen it at fordfair.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Cloud Vehicle Window Car Seat belt Steering part Vehicle Motor vehicle Green Head restraint Automotive design Car Vehicle Gear shift Automotive design Motor vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Car Car Vehicle Gear shift Automotive design Steering part Automotive design Audio equipment Personal luxury car Steering part Auto part

Attachments

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Nice! Can you Pm me where you got your adapters and fascia for the pioneer unit please, as I have one I'm waiting to fit but can't find the parts!

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Nice car. The interior looks quality. Do you rate the head unit for the stereo Steve now you've had it fitted? Was thinking of upgrading mine. Where did you have it done?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wow! Looks a good job there!

I have the pioneer f60dab and I instantly heard a better sound quality even with standard speakers, easy to use and looks good too. Only thing I got different was the gloss black fascia.

Those seats are ace!

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Looks stunning saw it at ford fair and quality job done there, one of the best FW I've seen, love the red with the White . Very nice combination Steve

·
Premium Member
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for all the kind comments the interior looks a lot better in the flesh it's more red then the photos have turned out.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts