Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I've been a long term lurker on here but with the build up to the launch of the Mk3 I thought that I'd start joining in.

I posted on here about 2 years ago when I was looking at getting a Mk2 but chickened out at the last minute, I just had a bad feeling about the car. A few things just didn't fill me with confidence and it ended up back up for sale about 6 months later so it might have been a bit of a dog in the end.

I've put an order for a Nitrous blue RS with the Recaro shell seats, Lux pack, forged wheels, painted callipers and SYNC2. I'll also probably get the extended warrenty and service pack.

I hope to come along to the regional meets and maybe the national ones as well if I can and to hopefully have a great time along the way.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome :) I have been waiting for ine since I heard rumours of one being made and now I've ordered it I'm like when do I get it lol. I'm like a kid at christmas, not been this excited in a long time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.