Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys and girls , thought it about time to say hello. Joined up about 6 months ago when I picked up my mk2 RS , im sorry it's taken this long to say hello , lol, but it's taken this long to read through a lot of the forums posts etc, what a great club it seems to be ! As like a lot of us don't get loads of free time what with work etc , but I do find myself reading on here a lot lol, great advise and tech help , I've just finished reading a post about the issues Jaz had with his ap clutch , I have to say what a great club the way everyone mucked in to donate and help etc , even had me a bit choked to think this sort of thing still happens today ! You should all be proud of what a great club you members have made , and I'm proud to be a member , I love the RS mk 2 very smitten! pretty much had most of them at some point but coming back to the RS margue with the mk2 wow fantastic , a touch of the old nostalgic fords with a modern touch, the DNA can definitely be seen I think,
Anyway thanks , hope to meet some of you soon !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.