Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi. Im Ryan. Sadly don't have a RS but have grown up around them all my life and all mates own them. I own a st which is my project and have done a lot in my first year of ownership with it. Also been featured in fast ford.
Still waiting for a rolling road day to see the power but is equivalent to my mates proven 362bhp rs. Not saying mines near that as there set up different.

20150802_150806.jpg

038.jpg

003.jpg

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Welcome aboard bud
Don't know if you go to local meetings with your mates, just for info we have a couple from south Yorks coming to our monthly meetings whenever they can,
I'm with the Aire valley group, details on the west Yorks post if you scroll through it
Must admit though with the dark nights upon us, a few don't bother now but summer is good

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome aboard bud
Don't know if you go to local meetings with your mates, just for info we have a couple from south Yorks coming to our monthly meetings whenever they can,
I'm with the Aire valley group, details on the west Yorks post if you scroll through it
Must admit though with the dark nights upon us, a few don't bother now but summer is good
ill have a look out pal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.