Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

joined forum this evening,sold my September 2014 spec (auto) this week,private sale,was in a slight personal conflict of "what next",simple option was another M135i which in auto form is superb,however the new S55 F80 (350ish bhp) variant engine not due to early 2017,depending on what Magazine you read.

Immediately dismissed both RS3 A45 and Golf R,not a huge fan probably too clinical,and ultimately apart from Golf very expensive,however all technically superb,the M135i is raw and brutal in comparison and a handful in the British weather,but that is worth every penny,and has put a smile back on my face,no one can quite offer that straight six sound track.

My main reason reason for the RS Mk3,is a no brainer,new model,technology,and fabulous value for money,always had a soft spot for both the Mk1 and 2,and im sure the new model will not disappoint,very much looking forward.

SPEC......

Focus RS.

Frozen White.

Luxury pack.

19"black forged alloy's.

Painted brake calliprs.

NOT SURE of actual delivery,but i do hope March 2016,very excited and counting the weeks/months down.(Days Swansea)

Thanks for now.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
View attachment 364209 Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Thanks for warm welcome,no doubt over next few months will ask many questions regarding my new pre-order,will leave you a quick picture of my M135i :facepalm: quite sad to say goodbye,closing a great chapter,looking forward to a fabulous new one.

Attachments

·
Registered
788 Posts
Welcome Aled :nice: Glad you've saw sense with the :rs: purchase. Think we're all very excited mate, especially me being my first RS and proper sports car. This forum is the place for all the answers you need, some good knowledge amongst the guys and gals!

·
Registered
24 Posts
New member here myself I have had a mk2 rs myself and it was great.
Just sold my golf r mk7 and am very tempted by this new rs.just not sure whether I can put a dipper down without seeing one in the flesh.the m135i is a cracker by the way

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm making the exact same move...... My m135i goes back in March so hopefully the RS will arrive not too long afterwards!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.