Focus RS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
If they aren't bonded to the floor, wouldn't the weight of the car (as its driven into or out of the garage) push them up and create ridges at the joints? Or are the tiles too rigid for that to happen? Either way, I would definitely still seal the concrete; concrete dust is a pain in the bum 馃槣
Was planning to seal first (y)

Super Moderator
BMW 1M
It's a lovely looking place that's for sure, and I love the beams. (y)

The only thing that I can't quite understand is the height of the rear roof, although that may be an exaggerated perspective of the pics?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
It's a lovely looking place that's for sure, and I love the beams. (y)

The only thing that I can't quite understand is the height of the rear roof, although that may be an exaggerated perspective of the pics?
It's called a cat slide roof that continues down below the main eaves height and allows you to have a greater depth of building without increasing your ridge height. So extends the depth of the barn to allow the nose of the car to be parked in.

Dimensions are 5.98 metre width x 5.5 metre depth.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Electrics to be installed Sunday but just had to get the RS off my neighbours drive as the detritus from the flora and fauna around here was covering it thanks to autumn approaching. A quick blast with the jet wash and she is temporarily in her new home pending the addition of the roller doors and the duramat floor. It's so nice to finally get her under some sort of cover :)

Car Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

41 - 60 of 79 Posts