Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a cover and had it dipped to match all my other parts, while I was at it as it came with a cap I had that done in UG too.
Just my Bry plates to fit when they get back from being dipped.

Think I'm starting to get a bit OCD with my engine bay....already have other ideas for more bits to do lol!

Car Vehicle Green Hood Automotive design
Car Vehicle Green Hood Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
That looks good, a nice mix of green wrote the the black.

Sometimes I've seen engine bays which (imo) have too much colour going on, ie they look all green or all yellow or whatever. That's a good balance you have there.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Looks good, still debating whether to get stuff on mine dipped or wait and get actual carbon, would be a long wait though. Will see what the engine bay looks like after the mods I have waiting to go on get put on the car first though.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That looks good, a nice mix of green wrote the the black.
Sometimes I've seen engine bays which (imo) have too much colour going on, ie they look all green or all yellow or whatever. That's a good balance you have there.
Cheers dude ;) imo there is plenty of colour going on, needs the black to breakup the green!

Looks good, still debating whether to get stuff on mine dipped or wait and get actual carbon, would be a long wait though. Will see what the engine bay looks like after the mods I have waiting to go on get put on the car first though.
I had the same debate.....but for the amount I wanted doing it would have cost me a small fortune and couldn't justify it, it's also a bit more custom having it dipped, can put your own mark on it ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.