Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya guys, i play a few games on my Laptop, Mainly Runescape & a few others, im looking at spending £400 & wondering if anybody could recommend a good laptop to me, Thanks guys :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
A pure gaming laptop will come in at a fair amount more than £400 a good alternative might be to look at the HP laptops with dedicated graphics

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont want a mega expensive Alienware sort of computer, i just want a decent laptop that wont lagg when i play my games :) Thanks! :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
I use a pc so cant really help, but will keep on eye on this as i'm also looking to get a laptop, i don't play much recently, but rsn Hurly

·
Premium Member
9,997 Posts
I bought a Dell Inspiron a while back for gaming and it's holding up well! :yep:
Came with a free Xbox 360 at the time! Bonus! :smile:

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Get on to Dell, they have some great deals. But as said, you might need to push your budget a little.

The Inspiron 17 5000 series could be your best choice.

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts
Desktop PC's are inherently faster and much better suited for gaming.

If you are a serious gamer, then I opting for a laptop is the wrong de is ion.

If however you want it for gaming and general use, then decide what will be the main use and choose platform (desktop/laptop) accordingly.

A good gaming desktop including flatscreen monitor will set you back about £1000 if you build it yourself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.