Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
Hi folks,

A bit short notice, but a few of us (@Webby, @bahnstormer and yours truly!) are meeting up for a catchup and a drink on Thursday evening, starting at The Forest Inn, Ashurst (SO40 7DU) at around 7:30pm, then heading down the road a short distance to The Filly Inn, Brockenhurst (SO42 7UF) for a quick drink! All are welcome to join us. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Pete

Attending:

- peteg22

- webby

- bahnstormer

- George657 (TBC)

·
Registered
108 Posts
I may be attending this Pete. Really want to meet some other Faces that are local to my area. But unsure on what time I will finish work and get to you.

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
I may be attending this Pete. Really want to meet some other Faces that are local to my area. But unsure on what time I will finish work and get to you.
Nice one George! If you like, just meet us at The Filly Inn if that's better for timing? I would imagine we would get there around 8pm ish :nice: Let us know nearer the time :thumbsup:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Just an update. Don't think I'm going to be able to make it by the time I finish work and get through rush hour. Apologies lads.

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi I'm based in Selsey nr Chichester, when's your next meet planned for
No plans at the moment Perry, but keep an eye on this part of the forum, i'm sure we can get something organised soon! Feel free to organise something yourself if you want to :nice:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.