Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Can remember seeing on here awhile ago that some new customers were invited to a track experience when mk2 frs came out. Do we think Ford will do it this time? Also how did the people get chosen?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Can remember seeing on here awhile ago that some new customers where invite to track experience when. K2 frs came out. Do we hunk Ford will do it this time? Also how did the people get chosen?
I remember when they did this for the ST in 2005 for the first ??? customers, my mate did this it was at the Prodrive test facility.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Can remember seeing on here awhile ago that some new customers were invited to a track experience when mk2 frs came out. Do we think Ford will do it this time? Also how did the people get chosen?
Not sure about the mk2 but I had a track invite with the mk1 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
This is what ford UK offer;

Give us your money.... take your car... now :f: cough.... and don't come back... May extend outside of the UK, due to free movement across borders..

·
Registered
325 Posts
Really hope Ford do this.

One of the best days of my life was a full day out at Silverstone when I had a deposit on a GTR.

First thing they gave us when we signed on in the morning was a brand new GTR logo Arai open helmet to keep - shame I never actually bought the car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.