Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to have to intro myself and at the same time begin the process of parting with my 500. Enjoyed every mile driven but a new job has forced me overseas. It would be interesting to see what you guys think the 500's are worth these days. 38k miles on mine but in beautiful condition. Would be nice to think an RS enthusiastic acquired it instead of a garage. Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
Sorry you are having to leave it behind. Fetching strong money at the moment, difficult to price as they have become scarce of late. Only disadvantage is you can't offer dealer facilities.

I may be totally wrong but I see it at £33-34k as a private sale.

:welcome: I'd say about £34k?

What number is it?
Good question Gareth, cos it will be one we don't know :nice:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Probably gonna be worth high 30's in todays market mate, but if I was you I'd try and hold onto it if possible as they are becoming harder and harder to get hold of, there is rarely one if any on sale at any one time at the moment, good luck with the future abroad fella :uk:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Sorry to have to intro myself and at the same time begin the process of parting with my 500. Enjoyed every mile driven but a new job has forced me overseas. It would be interesting to see what you guys think the 500's are worth these days. 38k miles on mine but in beautiful condition. Would be nice to think an RS enthusiastic acquired it instead of a garage.
attachicon.gif
RS.jpg
Kevin. If you go to the List of RS500 owners thread, post #983 there's a guy who says he's in the market for one. Sorry I can't copy the link here!
Edit http://www.focusrsoc.com/forums/topic/7517-list-of-focus-rs500-owners/

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.