Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to have to intro myself and at the same time begin the process of parting with my 500. Enjoyed every mile driven but a new job has forced me overseas. It would be interesting to see what you guys think the 500's are worth these days. 38k miles on mine but in beautiful condition. Would be nice to think an RS enthusiastic acquired it instead of a garage. Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Sorry you are having to leave it behind. Fetching strong money at the moment, difficult to price as they have become scarce of late. Only disadvantage is you can't offer dealer facilities.

I may be totally wrong but I see it at £33-34k as a private sale.

:welcome: I'd say about £34k?

What number is it?
Good question Gareth, cos it will be one we don't know :nice:

·
Premium Member
9,999 Posts
Damn I'd store it if I could... :sad: It would be worth mega money in the future! :yep:
Good luck with the sale! :nice:

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hi fella. Shame to have to part with such a great car. But nice to know it's been enjoyed!
I'd take it with me :laughing:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Probably gonna be worth high 30's in todays market mate, but if I was you I'd try and hold onto it if possible as they are becoming harder and harder to get hold of, there is rarely one if any on sale at any one time at the moment, good luck with the future abroad fella :uk:

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I can't take it with me and to be honest, I'd rather someone get the same joy out of it now as I have had and not retire it to some cold garage for the sake of a few extra quid in 5 years time.
Where were you 6mths ago mate :cry:

Good luck with the sale :yep: and your sentiments are refreshing :thumbsup:

·
Registered
977 Posts
Sorry to have to intro myself and at the same time begin the process of parting with my 500. Enjoyed every mile driven but a new job has forced me overseas. It would be interesting to see what you guys think the 500's are worth these days. 38k miles on mine but in beautiful condition. Would be nice to think an RS enthusiastic acquired it instead of a garage.
attachicon.gif
RS.jpg
Kevin. If you go to the List of RS500 owners thread, post #983 there's a guy who says he's in the market for one. Sorry I can't copy the link here!
Edit http://www.focusrsoc.com/forums/topic/7517-list-of-focus-rs500-owners/

·
Premium Member
13,256 Posts
:welcome: even if briefly.

Would be interested in you 500 myself I just can't face parting with my car at the moment.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.