Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Hi guys

As above I have Stampede (Adam) coming to mine for the weekend of 14th/15th November. I have a group of cars being done at mine and needing to fill the spaces so thought of you guys.

Prices I believe are £120 without radio or £150 with radio

I only need 2 or possibly 3.

Here is a link I found with pictures if your interested.

http://www.focusrsoc.com/forums/topic/27730-smds-fitted-feel-free-to-add-your-own-pics/page-1?hl=stampede

Reply to this thread or send me a pm if interested. Location is in a village near Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk.

·
Premium Member
3,246 Posts
one of my favourite mods so far and Adam is not only very good at what he does he is also a really nice guy :thumbsup:

what colour you going with? I can highly recommend not doing the display in the instrument cluster with blue or green, red contrasts beautifully and you can actually read what it says from the drivers seat too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Webby I'm going for Blue and Red. Yes going to leave the display screen red as I believe it will look better with blue clocks. Excited. Just needing 2 more Focus RS

·
Premium Member
3,246 Posts
honestly you wont be disappointed, I wanted done the whole 5years I owned the car. The red looks perfect too it matches the needles and "turbo" etc :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,255 Posts
Well this is when I feel really isolated stuck down here in Cornwall. Would love to get this conversion done on my car.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No worries. Shame no once closer wanting it done. I'll post a picture once I have mine done.

·
Premium Member
3,246 Posts
Well this is when I feel really isolated stuck down here in Cornwall. Would love to get this conversion done on my car.
I ended up booking a family holiday for a week within 50 miles of Adam and went on a little day trip of my own one day ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.