Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wipers on the car have never been changed, and in the rain the other day they were making such a horrific noise on the windscreen I almost jumped out and ripped them off.

So it's time for some new ones, had a look on Ebay and was wondering if these would be direct replacements?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BOSCH-Aerotwin-A978S-Flat-Front-Windscreen-Wiper-Blades-FORD-FOCUS-PEUGEOT-207-/301706304791?fits=Car+Make%3AFord%7CModel%3AFocus%7CCars+Year%3A2010%7CPlat_Gen%3AMK+II%7CCars+Type%3A2.5+RS&hash=item463f18dd17

According to the advert they are but know you guys are the best people to ask :smile:

·
Brake Testing Legend
4,176 Posts
Wipers on the car have never been changed, and in the rain the other day they were making such a horrific noise on the windscreen I almost jumped out and ripped them off.

So it's time for some new ones, had a look on Ebay and was wondering if these would be direct replacements?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BOSCH-Aerotwin-A978S-Flat-Front-Windscreen-Wiper-Blades-FORD-FOCUS-PEUGEOT-207-/301706304791?fits=Car+Make%3AFord%7CModel%3AFocus%7CCars+Year%3A2010%7CPlat_Gen%3AMK+II%7CCars+Type%3A2.5+RS&hash=item463f18dd17

According to the advert they are but know you guys are the best people to ask :smile:
Can't answer your question as I don't know.

I will say "you can't go wrong with the original ones from Ford". Mine is still on the original ones & they are still fine so why risk using something else that may or maynot be as good.

·
Registered
214 Posts
The OEM ones have guides on them to tell you when to replace... when looking from driver seat and looking at the blades you will see a circle ljke dot in the middle of the blade. If its yellow its time to replace. A mate of mine who has an ST failed its MOT because of it... ha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.