Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short lost my undertrays a while back and having a wedding and honeymoon I've put it on the back burner. However I've been trying to source the main engine undertray for a while now with ford not guaranteeing to be able to get me the right part without paying up front. I dont really want to buy a brand new plastic tray at frauds unrealistic price because its of an "rs" so can anyone help? Must be someone out there that removed one from a track car or who knows where there is a spare? ? ?

·
Premium Member
20,308 Posts
Long story short lost my undertrays a while back and having a wedding and honeymoon I've put it on the back burner. However I've been trying to source the main engine undertray for a while now with ford not guaranteeing to be able to get me the right part without paying up front. I dont really want to buy a brand new plastic tray at frauds unrealistic price because its of an "rs" so can anyone help? Must be someone out there that removed one from a track car or who knows where there is a spare? ? ?
I'd phone round or email the tuners Sitech WRTuning JWR Jamsport ect ect mate

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The front tray without extensions is nearly £180, extensions are £80. The main tray was nearly £300.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.