Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arghhhhhhhh what a mess what a naughty puppy my little toddles what has he eaten! I can't work out what he's eaten and what he hasn't ! My carpet chewed and pulled out little bits and de stuffed teddy eaten my air con remote controller ! Guess I wait till poop time to see ! Ha ha ! White Light Wood Flooring Waste

Attachments

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Butter wouldn't melt.
Bless him.
I'll bet he was like this .....
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
ha ha I love it that so funny
Lisa I suggest you also check to ensure tonight's dinner is undisturbed :excl: :smile:
luckily Richard I'm a step ahead and yet to get dinner on but if my dear husband doesn't hurry up and get home then toddles will be enjoying steak tonight lol
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: x
you laugh Mr Scott ! He's chewed that mankini you left here ! Xxx

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
I remember when my staff pup at the time done that. He ended up in a vets for a week with a huge £1300 bill to go with it. He had managed to climb up and grab Ibruprofen done the whole packet. Thankfully he still here and hasn't done it since lol

But ur dog looks cute lol. Butter wouldn't melt. How could u be angry lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Our pug decided to chew the walls!!! Literally just re-decorated and he went and chewed the edge of the wall right down to the metal straps on the corners.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Best thing you can buy Lisa is a cage for him. He will soon get used to it. My dog happily goes in there when we go out. That way you don't stress over what's happening when you're out. Argos sell them. They fold away when not in use. :)

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh dear , and I bet it only took him a few minutes to make all that mess . :facepalm:
he looking all sorry now I forgave him , for now ha ha
I remember when my staff pup at the time done that. He ended up in a vets for a week with a huge £1300 bill to go with it. He had managed to climb up and grab Ibruprofen done the whole packet. Thankfully he still here and hasn't done it since lol
But ur dog looks cute lol. Butter wouldn't melt. How could u be angry lol
oh my god ! Lucky that could have been over and out! Its like having a baby again !

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Best thing you can buy Lisa is a cage for him. He will soon get used to it. My dog happily goes in there when we go out. That way you don't stress over what's happening when you're out. Argos sell them. They fold away when not in use. :)
time to confess I have one in the kitchen !!! But he looked so sweet on his sofa this morning I took the chance ! He loves his crate . So that's where he go tomorrow, it's only for two hours till my lovely puppy walker arrives ! Good Ol mum ! She comes by and feeds and walls for me :0)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Yep have to agree best thing you can do is buy the biggest cage you can get , ideal for them for there safety when your out and they actually like having their own den .. Puppy looks like a lab? Ours ate through the kitchen work top and through a plaster board wall knew there was something wrong when she was sitting in the hall

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.