Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know, I've been searching for a Mk2 for a long time now. I've looked at plenty and they were either too expensive, a bit abused or sometimes both.
As it turned out a friend of mine was selling his and it was one I'd always admired. And in no time at all the deal was done.
I've wanted a Mk2 FRS since the very first day I saw one. I've had a pre face ST3 for over six years now and that 5 pot is so addictive. I always said I could only sell the ST if I was getting an RS......I just wished I'd bought one sooner.

Here are a couple of photos....

Attachments

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
As many of you know, I've been searching for a Mk2 for a long time now. I've looked at plenty and they were either too expensive, a bit abused or sometimes both.
As it turned out a friend of mine was selling his and it was one I'd always admired. And in no time at all the deal was done.
I've wanted a Mk2 FRS since the very first day I saw one. I've had a pre face ST3 for over six years now and that 5 pot is so addictive. I always said I could only sell the ST if I was getting an RS......I just wished I'd bought one sooner.

Here are a couple of photos....
Congrats on the purchase. Looks amazing in the 2nd pic :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.