Focus RS Forum banner
181 - 200 of 212 Posts

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
Wow cool what a brilliant outcome!! :cool:
I agree get some alcons bought from Mountune now that they are offering them again! :wub:
Best mod I bought for my old Mk2 was Alcon brakes! :mf_dribble: :woohoo: 8) :nice:
Cheers mate problem is they have none left nothing new there then

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
So tonight Ive jacked one side up to take the arch liners out for a good scrub.

Whats peoples thoughts I hate black wheels as a rule. But on the other hand I think they do suit a mk2 last time I owned it I always wanted to change them to silver but I carnt make my mind up. What do you guys think

Attachments

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
True. Black can look so good stationary but on the move, not so much. I have black at the moment but only because the last owner had them painted for selling and they are mint. Deep down I know, for me, the tight spoken pattern looks better in OEM silver...I'm just way way too miserable to change them.

At least with silver it doesn't look like someone has pinched your hubcaps :yep:

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Cheers guys think I will leave them black to the winter and maybe think again. Spent abit of time while Iam waiting for the Mountune mud flaps to turn up cleaning under the archs.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Looks like you had the last set of mudflaps :facepalm: - I was halfway through an order the other day but got distracted, just went back to complete it and no more stock :nope:

Hopefully they'll get more in soon

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #194 ·
Looks like you had the last set of mudflaps :facepalm: - I was halfway through an order the other day but got distracted, just went back to complete it and no more stock :nope:
Hopefully they'll get more in soon
No way that's what happened with the breaks to me. I ordered Monday for the mud flaps and have come today sorry mate.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #197 ·
Flaps on one side tonight they fit really well and loads of adjustment in and out depending on how much you want them to stick out. Ive pushed mine in as far as they can go. Will see what its like when the cars back down.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
Flaps on one side tonight they fit really well and loads of adjustment in and out depending on how much you want them to stick out. Ive pushed mine in as far as they can go. Will see what its like when the cars back down.
Flaps look great Giles :thumbsup: and for what its worth I think the black wheels suit the car better than the silver :yep:

What about grey/anthracite wheel colour? I have them on mine and also seen a few white cars with them and you get the best of both worlds.

You can still see the alloy details with the grey :nice:

I still have my Mountune flaps in the box....I already have the Kaylan Rallyflapz fitted so not in a mad rush to change over.

Chee :rs:

Scott.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #199 ·
Couple of pics from last Sunday

Iam seriously thinking of changing the springs to h&r ones these clubsport ones are rock hard has anyone changed theres and kept the clubsport shocks.

Attachments

181 - 200 of 212 Posts