Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well tommorow myself the missus and the RS are off to the docks to drop off our pride and joy for its long voyage across the ocean to Cyprus for its little 3 year holiday out there,

Not heard or come Across any other mk2 out there so be good to be proper Individual and show the Cypriot car scene something totally out of the norm,

·
Registered
524 Posts
As far as I am aware there are 5 RS in Cyprus.. 2 white 2 blue and 1 500

Spoke to an owner while in a golf tournament, was waiting for a taxi, next thing I knew I see a white RS parking up :bow:

Limited English he say very few on island, he said be wary of air filter he take off and clean every 6 months because of the sand..
But very good car culture and he say always try and use main dealer for services.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Be interested see how Well it runs in the hot Months using Airtec so will report back to see how it fairs
Up And how The filter looks after a few months sad day today?

·
Registered
327 Posts
I love Cyprus , stay there at friends place .
Have a great 3years , very cool to be driving your RS out there , and next to no rain to worry about :smile:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I love Cyprus , stay there at friends place .
Have a great 3years , very cool to be driving your RS out there , and next to no rain to worry about :smile:
I wouldnt say next to no rain lol

I was there with the army on exercise in december and it was like a monsoon haha

Summer is obv different

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh boy when it rains it ****** rains if your around there again kermit hit me up as I know having no wheels on Cyprus when your there long periods is ****e

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.