Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Guess?
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My two got the covid so can't use either at the moment........., never really set out to have Fords but seem to end up with them.RS I've had for 10 years now was my daily but now its occasional use.The ST220 for an 18year old car is in pretty good condition,just need to get the lpg conversion working.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Daytime

·
Premium Member
Guess?
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh............are they best friends or does the blue one stick his nose up at the silver one?

JohnD
Ha ha blue one knows it is still just a focus at the end of the day

·
Premium Member
1,770 Posts
Nice pair. (y)
I had a mk3 mondeo STDCi in machine silver (only the diesel, but still fun), got to the point where I didn't need such a big car, so changed for the focus RS.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I had an infrared st220 and wish I’d never sold it. ive Never really liked any other car I’ve had since as much as I liked old infra

·
Premium Member
Guess?
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice pair. (y)
I had a mk3 mondeo STDCi in machine silver (only the diesel, but still fun), got to the point where I don't need such a big car, so changed for the focus RS.
This one was £1100 it had years mot and everything apart from the drivers heated seat works.It is huge but ideal for the family but the fuel economy is worse than anything I have ever known but for a cheap run around it does everything. The v6 is so smooth and sound great too with the rudeboy exhaust thats been put on it. :LOL:

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Sod the cars...a good double garage would do me...🤣🤣🤣 a good friend of mine has st220 on silver and he loves it.

·
Premium Member
Guess?
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sod the cars...a good double garage would do me...🤣🤣🤣 a good friend of mine has st220 on silver and he loves it.
I'm lucky we found a house with a triple garage.....problem is just fill it with cars until no space left

1 - 8 of 8 Posts