Focus RS Forum banner
201 - 220 of 235 Posts

·
The Custard Kid
MK3 Focus RS
9,077 Posts
Its no slouch the MR... iam happy with it. Any more power is number hunting in my opinion.

If they do this tuner shoot out it will be interesting to see how it all pans out

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Thanks Clive

Strangely enough I didn't do it like that, I warmed the plastics and unclipped the two clips on each side and it just slid out

Fitted now, tbh not sure about it but will give it a few weeks

Whilst I was waiting for help I put some 3M Carbon Wrap on the sides of the seat bases to see how it looks, I am going to wrap the corners of the seat back where scuffs occur next

I think it looks quite good for wrap, bit more authentic than I expected
like the wrap on the seat. Was it easy to fit?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Yes fairly simple, I made a rough template of the area to be covered and then smoothed it on with a bit of heat from a hairdryer, warmed the edges and cut them to the seat contour with a VERY sharp scalpel, the key is not to cut the seat as well lol

I used 3M Di Noc as it has the best 3D effect and nice satin sheen in my opinion

·
Premium Member
13,422 Posts
Sticker has arrived, will fit tomorrow.
Went to fill car with petrol this evening, 6 degrees outside and bitterly cold wind.
Performance was electric, absolutely flew I can certainly confirm that on song and in MR375 form the MK2 is quick very quick.

ROG

201 - 220 of 235 Posts