Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's the mr375 starter stickers available !! Copied from the other site!!

Update time.

As requested, we can get a batch of mountune MR375 push-button surrounds as per the original design (onto the brushed aluminium effect) produced.

As with most things there's always a cost and although it's only a few pounds, if every MR375 owner decided they wanted one it would cost us quite a bit. This is our cost price for reference plus shipping and PayPal fee.

If you want one then you need to...

PM Scott Wheeler on this forum with:

• Your name
• Your postal address
• Your email address
• Your VIN

He will then send you an invoice via PayPal for you to make the payment of £4.46.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
That's the mr375 starter stickers available !! Copied from the other site!!

Update time.

As requested, we can get a batch of mountune MR375 push-button surrounds as per the original design (onto the brushed aluminium effect) produced.

As with most things there's always a cost and although it's only a few pounds, if every MR375 owner decided they wanted one it would cost us quite a bit. This is our cost price for reference plus shipping and PayPal fee.

If you want one then you need to...

PM Scott Wheeler on this forum with:

He will then send you an invoice via PayPal for you to make the payment of £4.46.
I think they would look a lot better with a yellow background than the silver and MR375 in black text.....only my thoughts...

·
The Custard Kid
MK3 Focus RS
9,077 Posts
Mmmmmm now let me think.......
could it have been you by ant chance.......
maybe

just clarify it will be the same badge as shown in this thread but with MR375 in its place for the MP350

spoke to mountune but no number has been given but more the better to get this going ahead

1 - 20 of 235 Posts