Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Why is it the US get some more goodies which we don't get over here? Sad times really.

I've found some stuff from the US that Mountune sell on ebay and after working out postage, it's looking to be around £40 for postage alone! For something that's £5 over there. Nuts really.

They sell Mountune number plate surrounds, albeit for american plates but It's something I'd like to have made up for our plates over here. They also sell air fresheners.

Anyone ever been tempted to make an overseas order? I think I'll go through with it once I have some pennies saved up for the ridiculous shipping costs.

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
I've just browsed there web page. It's full of products. Strut brace for the new st. Loads of stuff. Why cnt Mountune uk take a leaf out of there books. I'd love a mountune strut brace. Mountune number plate surrounds etc

They even offer custome maps to utilise the mods they have

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
It's the size of the market over there (potential for growth), the demands of their customers, plus the competition they face. I'm sure it's a more established set-up for these reasons.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts