Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,890 Posts
As always...taken from Mountune Racing Line newsletter...

As always, our development team having been working on exciting new products for release over the coming months to support Focus ST Diesel, Mustang 2.3 EcoBoost and Focus RS... details to follow.

There has of course been a lot of speculation surrounding the RS and what mountune upgrades will be available, of which there will be many. Once production parts and pricing have been confirmed, you will be the first to know!

60744728-e9b0-4103-8159-3992f5d34f32.jpg

We have been made aware of various comments posted on forums alluding to performance outputs for the RS model. However, to confirm, as of yet, we have not communicated any final power figures, but when we do, you'll know before the rest!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Something tells me that Mountune wont be hanging about when the car arrives. They know they have a captive audience of people looking to keep warranty and increase performance.

I would even hazard a guess that they will have the MP package out within a month of the first batch being delivered!

I'll be registering my interest early to try and avoid any delays :yep:

·
Premium Member
23,436 Posts
Not that I'm aware of...but he spends his life at Mecca (aka Mountune HQ) :lol:
& he believes any old rubbish they tell him! :rofl: :rofl:

Something tells me that Mountune wont be hanging about when the car arrives. They know they have a captive audience of people looking to keep warranty and increase performance.

I would even hazard a guess that they will have the MP package out within a month of the first batch being delivered!

I'll be registering my interest early to try and avoid any delays :yep:
That'll be a 1st! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I don't care about the bhp claims, as I don't leave near the autobahn, which sometimes refereed to in close circles, as m69 :cool:
I'm a simple man,
All I want for mk3 are, bags and bags of torque and smoothness which previous mp/mr packages injected in to my mk2 :yep:
Bags u say ? :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
15,690 Posts
The footnote to this announcement should read "We haven't told anyone but @1tub will continue to tempt you all with snippets of inuendo about what he might or might not know" :lmao:
I honeslty know nothing. (And im not asking )
As it states youl be the first to know

Gareath and I spoke about the mk3 at battlesbridge he knows my thoughts
Are you the spy in our midst? :lol:
:eek:

·
Registered
15,690 Posts
Gotta say though my job is really easy when the mountune machine is in full motion

I don't need to say anything its going swimmingly without my help

Mountune will tell you rico knows nothing
(When you see me smile and say dude you know nothing )
Repeat I know nothing noooooooothhhhhhiiiiinnnngggg!

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I would say the first Mountune kit will be out pretty much as soon as the first cars are delivered. It's going to be a quick car with MP and MR packages on it!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I would say the first Mountune kit will be out pretty much as soon as the first cars are delivered. It's going to be a quick car with MP and MR packages on it!
Could be a 4.2sec 0-60 time with the flying custard MP.

I have to admit that I'm still not sure how Mountune got nicknamed custard? to me if it was to do with the colour, 'Mustard' would be better as mustard is sooo much tougher than Custard. :facepalm:

·
Registered
15,690 Posts
Ok breaking it down

Mustard is stronger but you only get a small amount it goes with your chosen food but still only with small amount or it burns your nostril hair

Custard you pour over or bath in it it oozes its silky smooth just like the conversions
Your happy to add more and more

The custard club

There's more reasons but I lose track easy at my age

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Could be a 4.2sec 0-60 time with the flying custard MP.

I have to admit that I'm still not sure how Mountune got nicknamed custard? to me if it was to do with the colour, 'Mustard' would be better as mustard is sooo much tougher than Custard. :facepalm:
I like both but Custard is nicer :lol:

I'm also more for torque figures and in gear times, be interesting to see what they come up with

·
Premium Member
13,255 Posts
As always...taken from Mountune Racing Line newsletter...

As always, our development team having been working on exciting new products for release over the coming months to support Focus ST Diesel, Mustang 2.3 EcoBoost and Focus RS... details to follow.

There has of course been a lot of speculation surrounding the RS and what mountune upgrades will be available, of which there will be many. Once production parts and pricing have been confirmed, you will be the first to know!

60744728-e9b0-4103-8159-3992f5d34f32.jpg

We have been made aware of various comments posted on forums alluding to performance outputs for the RS model. However, to confirm, as of yet, we have not communicated any final power figures, but when we do, you'll know before the rest!
Lookout, lookout, there is undercover custard about.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts