Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mountune tailgate badge has a bit of corrosion on it so I'd like to replace it, also I'd like to put another MR badge up front on the grill to match the rear.

Am I better speaking direct to mountune about getting replacements?
Is it any cheaper if it's to replace a damaged/corroded one?

Any info appreciated ;)

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
My mountune tailgate badge has a bit of corrosion on it so I'd like to replace it, also I'd like to put another MR badge up front on the grill to match the rear.

Am I better speaking direct to mountune about getting replacements?
Is it any cheaper if it's to replace a damaged/corroded one?

Any info appreciated ;)
Pm'd

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Mountune don't tend to sell the Mr badge (but hey I'm not always correct but the last i was told they didn't and won't )

As tina stated the performance badge is available for purchase after you prove its thus converted

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
Mountune don't tend to sell the Mr badge (but hey I'm not always correct but the last i was told they didn't and won't )

As tina stated the performance badge is available for purchase after you prove its thus converted
They will only sell to you if you have mountune and they can verify that. :smile:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Chee :rs: for the comments everyone ;)

Thought we needed a new MT badge thread anyway :laughing:

Mine had MR375 done at HQ a few years ago so it's well worthy

·
Registered
26 Posts
I don't have mountune but i have a mountune plenum and airbox but the badge has fell off the airbox and i don't suppose i stand a chance of getting hold of one unless anyone knows different

1 - 20 of 49 Posts