Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
afternoon lads just after some advice if anyone able to shed any on the verge of buying an rs finally with 3 in mind with options to go and view withing weeks ahead , iv done mot checks on them all before hand just wondering if anyone can explain what some of these failures are and if they are anything worry about or fine aslong as fixed just to determine weather to walk away or stop being petty over it from what i see are faults from previous years so obviosuly been sorted but would still like abit of advice iv done nothing but search for a car with an immaculate MOT history which is just causing a stressful situation

• Nearside Front Steering rack gaiter missing or no longer prevents the ingress of dirt (2.1.3 (g) (ii))
Exhaust carbon monoxide content after 2nd fast idle exceeds default limits (8.2.1.2 (b)

• Nearside Rear Anti-roll bar linkage ball joint dust cover no longer prevents the ingress of dirt (5.3.4 (b) (ii))
  • Offside Rear Anti-roll bar linkage ball joint dust cover no longer prevents the ingress of dirt (5.3.4 (b) (ii))
  • Central Rear Registration plate lamp inoperative in the case of multiple lamps or light sources (4.7.1 (b) (i))

·
Premium Member
Alb (Mk2 MP350)
3,087 Posts
If these are just historic points from previous years I wouldn't worry.
Of more concern would be any advisory repeated over consecutive years because that indicates a car which isn't loved.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts