Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Ha .. I posted a poll about the superguard and now cant see the results as I`m not a member :facepalm:

But I like the BMW M2 poll Vs the RS...... So much more money for not a lot more car. It`ll suit the brand snobs though. I`ve a feeling the M2 will not see which way the RS went on a damp or wet road / track...................................... we`ll see , all in good time :bleh:

·
Registered
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,511 Posts
+1
Ha .. I posted a poll about the superguard and now cant see the results as I`m not a member :facepalm:

But I like the BMW M2 poll Vs the RS...... So much more money for not a lot more car. It`ll suit the brand snobs though. I`ve a feeling the M2 will not see which way the RS went on a damp or wet road / track...................................... we`ll see , all in good time :bleh:
@Chris444. So pay £10 and become a full member. If you have ordered a mk3 RS it will be worth the investment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.