Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys because I've never heard them in person only on YouTube it's getting hard to make a decision. Did like the section 59 till I heard Kms.

Can someone tell me if there if much diffrence between the three. Would a firestorm and thunderstorm be ok with a resonated section or would it still be rediciously loud.

Can't make my mind up!

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
There was a thread on here a while ago about noise levels. Run a search and you'll find it.

I've got a Milltek and it's loud enough.

·
Registered
648 Posts
If your local to
Any users macca sure people would show you there cars always better in person,
I have kms thunderstorm if your local to
Me

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Have you got the Milltek ultimate or standard one
Mine isn't the Ultimate. It's the Mountune UK Spec. That's not the same as the Ultimate. If you're going for one the Ultimate isn't bad at all. Better even I think pipes are full 3" in the rear box.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm in the north east. Stockton on tees
I read the Milltek is 3". Will be ideal later when I try to go for 400 bhp

·
Registered
360 Posts
I've recently fitted a thunderstorm to mine, it's really well made sounds nice except for me the raspy bit a 3000 revs, but very loud on cold start and the drone although I can live with it makes it very difficult to hear passengers talking or using hands free. Hope that helps with your decision

·
Registered
274 Posts
Thunderstorm is a huge no for me. Had one for two weeks and couldn't bare it anymore. Motorways unbearable. Cobra ftw

1 - 14 of 14 Posts