Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just read my monthly news letter from best of the best and some fella has just won a new mk 3 :rs: and some cash they say his will be one of the first off the production line in a few months time !!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
So who actually reserves his car though? I'm not familiar with BOTB. Are they affiliated with the manufacturers? Because if they are not how do they guarantee that he will get one of the first off the line?

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts
So who actually reserves his car though? I'm not familiar with BOTB. Are they affiliated with the manufacturers? Because if they are not how do they guarantee that he will get one of the first off the line?
I suspect that BOTB contacted Ford marketing and asked if they could reserve one to sell off (BOTB is a spot the ball type competition).

Very good marketing coverage for Ford, pictures in the Airports and press coverage of the winner.

So a Win Win win for ford & BOTB & the winner who shoes the RS.

·
Super Moderator
1,698 Posts
just read my monthly news letter from best of the best and some fella has just won a new mk 3 :rs: and some cash they say his will be one of the first off the production line in a few months time !!!!
Nice one - he can find all the build/design issues for us before ours get built :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts