Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to buy just the miltek backbox on its own? If so where can I get it from? Thanks :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply kermit! This one says its for 400bhp RS's ?? Would this be ok for my standard RS? Seems strange not to include the tips! If all else fails a wanted ad in the classifieds will be my last resort 👍

·
Previously Ally
439 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers for the input mate! Yes that's what I'm aiming for! Problem I've got is I've recently brought a miltek non res centre section assuming it'd bolt to the standard system but on measuring both pipes before cutting it the standard pipe will just slide inside the miltek it's that big! So really I only need the backbox section 😕 nightmare haha!

·
Previously Ally
439 Posts
Ah I see lol......you'd probably be cheaper to sell your non res section and look out for a cat back system :yep:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought that might be the case! Could I mix and match? So keep the miltek centre and buy say a mongoose backbox?

·
Registered
139 Posts
If you are looking for a refined, well made stainless cat-back system in all respects to be compared favourably with Miltek then you might consider the Swedish made Ferrita system that I stock at £484 including VAT and uk mainland delivery.

Don.

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers for the input don! Can imagine it's a lovely system 👍 just the tips don't do it for me! Thanks anyways! :)

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
If you are looking for a refined, well made stainless cat-back system in all respects to be compared favourably with Miltek then you might consider the Swedish made Ferrita system that I stock at £484 including VAT and uk mainland delivery.

Don.
Hi Don please can you tell me if there is any drone on the motorway with the Ferrita system.

·
Registered
139 Posts
No drone.

Based in Sweden Ferrita have to meet some very exacting standards in Nordic countries where you get very hefty on the spot fines for noisy exhausts and the possibility of worse for no cat......

Don.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Thanks Don for the reply. Car wont do many miles this year so probably consider in the new year. Shame there arent more cars around with this system so i could maybe have a ride in one to make mind. I actually like tge tailpipes, something a but different.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.