Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys was wondering if any one has milltek or scorpion exhausts I’ve heard back in the day that scorpion messes with the power band of the car, I don’t want the car to sound like a tin can either, any recommendations.

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
I like the stock exhaust as it has a fair amount of grunt for me but I just Tetris'd into my boot a resonated Milltek CAT-back with black tips... :love:
Need to find somewhere local to me to get it fitted now! :LOL: ...I only bought it as it's the last piece of the puzzle for the m400r map which is sat on my mTune handset waiting! 👀 :p :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the stock exhaust as it has a fair amount of grunt for me but I just Tetris'd into my boot a resonated Milltek CAT-back with black tips... :love:
Need to find somewhere local to me to get it fitted now! :LOL: ...I only bought it as it's the last piece of the puzzle for the m400r map which is sat on my mTune handset waiting! 👀 :p :cool:
Very nice! Tell me how it goes, I’m im the garage tomorrow to fit a airtec induction fitted and to see if mine has had a remap,

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Nice! ...will do! (y)
I've done everything backwards as I have the larger downpipe, intercooler, cast inlet etc but usually people get a bit of noise with a CAT-back first and then go for the components for more power! :LOL:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts