Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
Even when I redo it it doesn't work - the question is Tina, do you really exist?? :rofl: :rofl:

Look forward (hopefully) to meeting you at October11th Meet. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts
Mine don't always work.. I have to go back and redo it.. :laughing:
Tina

get clive to take the space out or add a - (RSTina or RS-Tina or RS_Tina) then it will work every time, the @ symbol looks for white space

Same goes for Lisa FRS

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
Tina

get clive to take the space out or add a - (RSTina or RS-Tina or RS_Tina) then it will work every time, the @ symbol looks for white space

Same goes for Lisa FRS
Tina and Lisa - those two are big trouble to @MENTION :excl: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aah I see its done now.. :facepalm:

Do you mean it doesn't work when you mention somebody , or when somebody mentions you Tina ?
I tried to mention Poopdeck in Essex meet post and Darkhorse in this one I think

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What were you doing wrong then Tina ?
Well I don't really know but it just worked.. But I been back to Greys Spam post and I cant mention him and the Essex meet posts I cant get the Poopdeck to work :facepalm:

·
Administrator
49,107 Posts
Well I don't really know but it just worked.. But I been back to Greys Spam post and I cant mention him and the Essex meet posts I cant get the Poopdeck to work :facepalm:
Are you typing @Username , or are you clicking @Mention in the Member's profile info ?

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok @Clive I have sussed it............................ Because I was having issues with it mentioning I was spacing before the @ Now when I type normally then add @Clive its ok

Ok Thank You I am now fixed :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.