Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Nice video that , looks a little damp too .
Was it track day as very quiet on track
Can't wait to go back out in May , last 7 years in subarus , going to be interesting in the RS for the first time :smile:

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Good vid and a great time Rick what's the specks of both cars? I was out there recently running a lot slower lol...did a vid but was ruined by the sun through the front :(...as said looked very quiet on track..great driving bud :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice video that , looks a little damp too .
Was it track day as very quiet on track
Can't wait to go back out in May , last 7 years in subarus , going to be interesting in the RS for the first time :smile:

was'nt a track day just 8am in the morning when first open , and yes was a little damp

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good vid and a great time Rick what's the specks of both cars? I was out there recently running a lot slower lol...did a vid but was ruined by the sun through the front :(...as said looked very quiet on track..great driving bud :)

mine was cp400 running michelin super sports and big brake kit . megane was a 07 plate sport running 300bhp with toyo 888.

sold rs as soon as i got back cause the only thing getting past me was bmw e92 m3 4ltr v8 ... so bought one of those
Have you fitted that flashing 3rd brake light kit? Noticed it flashing a few times under braking.
yes mate flashing brake light

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
There should be nothing between a 400bhp RS and an e90 m3, id suggest it circuit knowledge that was seeing them pass you rather than the car ;) :)

Enjoy the BM though, they're great motors, especially if you've bought a dct :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There should be nothing between a 400bhp RS and an e90 m3, id suggest it circuit knowledge that was seeing them pass you rather than the car ;) :)

Enjoy the BM though, they're great motors, especially if you've bought a dct :)
yes mate dct , rs was on 50k and thoght would be a good time to sell as it was my daily and mileage was going up quick.

also thought price might drop when new rs comes out .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts