Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,834 Posts
Good evening South Central!

Sorry it's been rather quiet lately, life for me is pretty manic at the moment and doesn't leave much time for planning meets! :cry: :facepalm:
Anyway, I have decided that Saturday 14 November is a good point to aim for, and I thought we could give 'Billy's on the Road' a try for a spot of breakfast :mf_dribble: and a chat?

Billy's on the Road (http://www.billysontheroad.co.uk) is situated on the A29 just north of Billingshurst in West Sussex https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Billingshurst,+West+Sussex+RH14+9AE/@51.0391407,-0.4449896,12z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x4875c0c23fc64da5:0xb502dd2cf2a51f71 and looks like a good central (ish) point to meet. I've no idea what this place is like but thought there's only one way to find out... :whistle: :smile:

I was thinking of arriving for 08:30 and then getting a table at around 09:00 for breakfast, if that suits everyone?

If you are interested please post below; nearer the time I will ask for people to confirm attendance and if there is enough interest I will then look at booking a table (not sure if this is possible at this place, but will contact them and find out).

All are welcome! :nice:

Chee :rs:

Pete

·
Premium Member
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good il see what the crack is with work
Morning Pete. I should be up for this. Can bring a couple of mates too. One owns my old Mk1 FRS. Will be finally good to put names to faces.
Happy days! :nice: Pencil it in the diary gents, and we'll confirm about a week before.

Unfortunately I'm not around that weekend but will definitely 'cross the water' one day to meet up with my fellow South Central mates :)
Ok Matt, no problem, thanks for letting me know :nice:

·
Premium Member
3,834 Posts
Is this still on?
It is! Was just going to put a post up and see who's going to be there, you beat me to it!
So gents, could those that have expressed an interest in meeting on Saturday (@pezzar @George657 @Oggy ) please confirm (as much as is possible) whether they can make it?
Thanks!

Ps anyone else who wishes to join us, feel free!

·
Premium Member
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hi pete, I have a visitor coming to my home at 9am sat morning, are there going to be any afternoon meets in the pipeline rather than early morning
Hi Perry, nothing planned at the moment mate, though never say never! I'm HOPING we can do another meet (after the one this Saturday) however certainly for me, I am steadily running out of time, particularly weekends, as i'm fully expecting to go away with work at the end of the year, potentially before Christmas, :facepalm: however this is to be confirmed... :cry: So are you a no-go for Saturday Perry? It's not a problem mate, just need to know to look out for you or not! If you want to let me know nearer the time, that's fine buddy :nice:

Feel free to plan any meets yourselves if you wish guys, please don't think they've got to involve me (though i'd obviously love to be there!) however i'll see what I can do for December for some kind of Christmas meet! :santa: :nice:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.