Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone who is a bit better than me on a computer produce a map of the UK showing where the RS has been for Viewing to include all the dealers its been at along with RSOC national day and any other places I may of missed. I was wanting to send something to Ford to see when the Rest of the country will get the opportunity to see one.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I did ask them, via Facebook - their answer - look at the website and register interest.. website tell us nothing... very helpful... not!

And someone else posted this; so looks like a standard response from the person sat behind the Facebook page...

• I have a reservation for an RS but I'm not sure about colour choice. When / where will it be possible to see some sample colours or cars to decide? Nitrous Blue in particular?

Like · Reply · 11 hrs

• 553393_268011056618458_1021857675_n.jpg?

Ford UK I'm afraid we don't have these confirmed yet Stan, but you can sign up to our Keep Me Informed page here for all the new and exciting updates

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Looks like a map of SE England is all they will need as by the looks of it, that is the only area Ford is interested in! Except Wolverhampton?!?!?
Talking to the guy there last Saturday, they weren't offered it, they had to complain/moan to Ford to get it there.

Fords total lack of interest in their customers... Why wouldn't you have a planned schedule to take it to all the Ford Stores all over the UK, and the advertise the fact - Promote, Promote, Promote.. Trouble is I guess they don't need to - It has the RS badge so it will sell anyway... Bit like footie clubs that get away with charging stupid money - but people still turn up..

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
The whole keep me informed page is no good from my experience of it as they are often too late with the info as its common knowledge before they get round to share it

·
Premium Member
4,583 Posts
Just add the data as a layer on top of Google Maps and post the link. Saves a lot of mucking around editing maps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts