Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a deposit placed and was told the reservation form was sent last week but I have not had an email from Ford like others have. Just checking

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
The sales man never said anything to me about a reservation email. Though I did ask how can the Stirling branch order the RS since there is only 3 places in Scotland you can order one. Inverness ford store that's how they are getting round it. Deposit Down roll on the 17 th

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I know the salesman in stirling, I advised him of the email from Ford and the need to send reservation form to Ford. He has told me this has been done and they asked for my email but I have not had anything from Ford. Im not sure how long Ford take to send the emails. he said it may take a couple of weeks.

Stirling are part of a larger company who also own Inverness so effectively you are ordering from Inverness but the same company.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Sorry this has prob been asked a million times but I'm stirling so mcrae my local,if I put deposit down does anyone know expected delivery dates (guessing I suppose)and was a there much a waiting list there in stirling? Mk3 is growing on me and new job started today so cars are back on my mind :)
I think the mk3 is growing on alot folk more people coming round to the change I think going by who I've spoke to anyway .

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
When I spoke to Colin at macrae a few weeks back there was a waiting list of 12. I have now joined that waiting list. So that makes at least 13. They are ordering through Inverness.
Colin said to me it might take a year before I get the car. Hope that helps

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.