Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I was considering waiting for a MK3 RS but I don't think they will have the appeal of the MK2, so I am looking for a low mileage very good condition car with lux 1 & 2, Not too sure whether to get a Mountune one or not though. My last car was a 991 S so I am used to cars with a little poke.

The reason I have opted for an RS is because I do very few miles, the car may be used once a fortnight if it's lucky, so it will be a real garage queen, and my thought process is that if the RS is in the garage doing nothing at least it might not be losing as much cash as every other car I have owned.

So if anyone knows of any good ones for sale give me a shout but they must be good.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RS direct to get a flavour.
I have been looking at RS Direct and I notice they have a Mountune 375 in which looks nice. Just don't know whether to go for an original or a mountune. The one I get I would probably want to paint or wrap the bonnet vents and put an exhaust on.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I brought mine Wednesday from RS direct , first class service , highly recommend them .
Mines CP stage 2 I'm very impressed , having come from lighter subarus with similar power I'm pleasantly surprised .

·
Registered
281 Posts
There's a couple for sale here

Www.flyfordmotorcentre.co.uk

The White one was at this years Ford fair and is in outstanding condition, previously owned by member on here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts