Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure the regular lorry drivers can say better than me if this driver is doing a good job or not or if it's fairly standard but to me, i'm in awe of the skill & the way you all drive these big beasts! :bow:

Looks pretty tight in a few places! :wink:

Looses a few marks for not knocking down the row of 'Boris bikes' though! :laughing:

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts
That rriver certainly knows some rat run roads though.

Great driving, he/she must have looked a right **** (pararie hat) with a go pro or whatever on his head though, but really shows how observant they were with their mirrors. :thumbsup:

Great find G.

And the youngest (18) female hgv1 driver one is interesting too.

·
Premium Member
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That rriver certainly knows some rat run roads though.

Great driving, he/she must have looked a right :censored: (pararie hat) with a go pro or whatever on his head though, but really shows how observant they were with their mirrors. :thumbsup:

Great find G.

And the youngest (18) female hgv1 driver one is interesting too.
Yes, i've seen that one too Dave, also check out 'trucking girl' who's Polish, she's amazing! :nice:

·
Premium Member
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that's only a tiddler G it doesn't even bend, it is a scania though so hes probably dreaming he's driving the Tang expressway in a 730 V8 topline.
:nice:

About time you strapped a GoPro to your head (or the famous hat) Steve to show us hows it's done! :laughing: :nice:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts