Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window Car Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Tire Wheel Car Jeans Land vehicle amazing cars in London today weather was great :) P1 got to be one of the best cars I've ever seen close up :thumbsup: colour scheme with the white and blue bits beautiful :) hope you like !!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts
The only thing I have in common with those cars is I have visited Qatar.

Lovely collection of cars

·
Premium Member
5,686 Posts
Love seeing them but the irony that its the worst part of the country to be driving a supercar seems wasted on the wealthy lol

·
Premium Member
13,256 Posts
Love seeing them but the irony that its the worst part of the country to be driving a supercar seems wasted on the wealthy lol
Good point, not long before performance will be pointless on our roads with all the congestion and cameras, so perhaps looks are important after all and one thing these cars have in abundance is the wow factor.

·
Premium Member
5,686 Posts
Good point, not long before performance will be pointless on our roads with all the congestion and cameras, so perhaps looks are important after all and one thing these cars have in abundance is the wow factor.
Most are shipped over from the Emirate states to pose and solicit attention - which I guess is the 9/10ths of a Supercar but still any real enthusiast would want some open road.

I live in North Wales - congestion is for Bank Holiday weekends only lol

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
I read yesterday that one of them is facing charges back home for doing a burnout!!!!
Apartlenty the laws of he Middle East still apply over here & if they break any they can get chrged when they arrive home

·
Registered
462 Posts
P1 got to be one of the best cars I've ever seen close up :thumbsup: colour scheme with the white and blue bits beautiful
there's a Cadburys purple coloured one looks great aswell (even has the chocolate colour interior). Best one though IMO belongs to a baseball player in the US that plays for the Anaheim Angels (can't think of his name), has that paint that changes colour from different angles, looks unreal

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I saw a rolls, chrome green Gallardo and chrome blue aventador last time I was in London. All Qatar plates. In London currently so I'll look out for more, Harrods is usually the place to find loads

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
Some nice beasts there. Im sure there was a program on last year about these called Millionaire boy racers or something similar

·
Premium Member
5,686 Posts
I saw a rolls, chrome green Gallardo and chrome blue aventador last time I was in London. All Qatar plates. In London currently so I'll look out for more, Harrods is usually the place to find loads
Usually find the Dorchester car park is rammed for exotica - Veyron last time I was there as I spotted it from the open top bus lol

Stole the below from the Daily Fail -

1409581974261_Image_galleryImage_Super_c

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Usually find the Dorchester car park is rammed for exotica - Veyron last time I was there as I spotted it from the open top bus lol

Stole the below from the Daily Fail -

1409581974261_Image_galleryImage_Super_c
I remember last time I went to the Dorchester for a meal I arrived in my fiesta ST. Let's just say it was not worthy of been parked out front :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,999 Posts
I read yesterday that one of them is facing charges back home for doing a burnout!!!!
Apartlenty the laws of he Middle East still apply over here & if they break any they can get chrged when they arrive home
Really? :huh: I swear they all come here to escape their home countries! :blink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.