Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Weren't on the two pre production cars I've examined up close but hope they do appear as that's cool. Seen the same thing on the multispokes in pictures too.

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
I think I kinda like the gold(ish) coloured Calipers... is that how they'll come if you don't spec the paint option? Or will they come like the plain sliver ones?

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
So what will the caliper say, just Brembo or RS by Brembo?
Rs by Brembo Gareth :yep:
I think I kinda like the gold(ish) coloured Calipers... is that how they'll come if you don't spec the paint option? Or will they come like the plain sliver ones?
Unfortunately no, just silver calipers, which the biggest shame since sync 2 announcement, love those bronze bk :cool:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Rs by Brembo Gareth :yep:

Unfortunately no, just silver calipers, which the biggest shame since sync 2 announcement, love those bronze bk :cool:
I'm more disappointed they're not putting Brembos on the rear! Every other car of it's type has had Brembos all round!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Rear brakes only handle some 10% of the braking tbh, so honestly it's not really an issue. I'd rather have good fat front brakes...

...and a hydraulic handbrake :laughing:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm more disappointed they're not putting Brembos on the rear! Every other car of it's type has had Brembos all round!
Me too and far more from an aesthetic point of view than a performance one. The rear brakes look pathetic under 19" wheels. They're more suited to a go cart than a top of the range Focus.

·
Registered
657 Posts
They had to save money somewhere to meet the price tag ;) if they had put things like completely unneeded brembos on the back then we would all be moaning about the high price of the thing

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
Does anyone have any photos of the back brakes? and if you choice to have the calipers painted do they do all four or is it just the bigger front ones?

·
Registered
227 Posts
They had to save money somewhere to meet the price tag ;) if they had put things like completely unneeded brembos on the back then we would all be moaning about the high price of the thing
Don't think it would make that much of a difference in the great scheme of it.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Don't think it would make that much of a difference in the great scheme of it.
Not with that one thing no...... But people haven't just mentioned that one thing that they think should come as standard. It's not really a discussion lol, if the base spec was higher then the base price would also be higher.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts