1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i bought my RS in November 2013

received logbook etc, 2 months later i moved address

changed address on the logbook by filling out the new address details

now i noticed today, when i changed address it added another former keeper onto the logbook! and listed the former keeper as my name and previous address

where it said number of former keepers it also added a number ?!?!

sureley that cant be right as it hasnt actually had a new keeper just a new address :/

·
Registered
0 Posts
It Shouldn't of added another owner unless the new keeper box was ticked by accident , could try calling dvla and sending a letter but it's a bit of long shot as they never seem that helpful but worth a try.

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
I do believe DVLA will correct it for you, But I think you may have a fight on your hands due to 2 years passing before you noticed it :yep:

Good luck with it :smile:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only reason i noticed is ive had to send my v5 off for my privat plate to transfer over, will give them a bell tomorrow see what they say grrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
101 Posts
I've had this a couple of times at work. Just dopey DVLA for you. Give them a buzz and they'll just tell you to send it into them with a covering letter and they'll send a new amended V5 out to you.

Just make sure when you send it in, that you use recorded delivery as they have another great habit of losing stuff!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts