Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
So, I have decided to go down a bit of a custard route with my car and in October it will be fitted with the following:

Mountune Airbox and Filter

Mountune Recirculation Valve

Mountune Interior Mats

Mountune Gear Gaiter and :censored:

Anyone gonna get upset if I put a few Mountune decals on the back windows? :)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Decals? Not sure what that means? From the Mountune sticker sheet you mean?

Here's my rear window with a hint of subtle custard......

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
Got a bit of custard on mine would love a badge on the boot but 2 reasons why I haven't
(1) don't fancy a screw driver mark where some young chap might try and Nick it
(2) not got one haha
You go for it fella

·
Registered
101 Posts
Got a bit of custard on mine would love a badge on the boot but 2 reasons why I haven't
(1) don't fancy a screw driver mark where some young chap might try and Nick it
(2) not got one haha
You go for it fella
Very good point about the screwdriver marks. I work at a Ford dealership and the little ******* have stolen an "ECOBOOST" badge off a 1.0 Fiesta using a screwdriver. I couldn't believe it when I noticed the damage.

FC082FC2-DC27-46DD-AE5C-2B03B7DD49A7.jpg

All for the sake of a £10 badge

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Very good point about the screwdriver marks. I would at a Ford dealership and the little :censored: have stolen an "ECOBOOST" badge off a 1.0 Fiesta using a screwdriver. I couldn't believe it when I noticed the damage.FC082FC2-DC27-46DD-AE5C-2B03B7DD49A7.jpg
All for the sack of a £10 badge
That is a nasty thing to do. For me these people are no different to the zombies in the film I am Legend and should be dealt with in the same manner. ****ing *******.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.