Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
There's a few of those new ones on the side of gantries popping up in the m1 and m25. Surely though if they are used to prosecute for speeding you've got a case to get it thrown out as there are no signs about them and they aren't painted yellow?

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There's a few of those new ones on the side of gantries popping up in the m1 and m25. Surely though if they are used to prosecute for speeding you've got a case to get it thrown out as there are no signs about them and they aren't painted yellow?
I think the more worrying ones are the DS2 type.

but as others have said before if one is not speeding, then one has nothing to worry about.

·
Premium Member
4,586 Posts
I'm waiting for the tailgating cameras as installed in Dubai. Great idea in theory, but, I wonder how sensitive they are to other factors, e.g. can somebody change lanes right in front of you at the right (wrong?) moment in front of the cameras giving you insufficient time to reestablish a safe distance? Not really your fault if somebody does not check their mirrors or just does not care and moves anyway right in front of the cameras.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts