Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The man keeps him self busy....anyone find the one were Fergie got to him :facepalm: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Brilliant.

I've seen plenty of passengers throwing up at the Nurburgring but that's the 1st time I've seen the driver having to stop to throw up :lol:
Yea he sets out with good intentions then after a minute the windows down lol...then when you think he's got over it ....he's at it again....poor Tiff is sat there wondering wtf lol
@MBEE brilliant clip
Yea maybe our (sick) sense of humour :)

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts
I was at castle Combe once for a fund raising event for Treloar college.

The fundraising manager/director went out for a ride in a Caterham,
He came back looking & feeling rather "green", and he was a very black skinned guy. :lol: poor sausage

We stood talking as a Porsche 911 went through one corner with back end drifting, he asked me who was in with that driver, to which I replied "Stuart my son" who at the time was maybe 17/18 I think.

All the guy could say was doesn't he feel sick?
Nope I said you wait till end of the laps and see the grin on his face.

Some will know others will not that Stuart has quite a severe disability, but it has never stopped him enjoying a fast lap, that's why we have the racing neck brace with us.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Well he was right about one thing, maybe not the correct career change for him. :facepalm: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.