Focus RS Forum banner
521 - 526 of 526 Posts

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #522 ·
I'd say roughly 6,000 miles... o_O
Not very good is it! :(
They 90% cured the pogo effect though so you could actually use track mode/stiffer suspension setting and the car sat better with the wheels a little more tucked in the arches! :cool: :love:
I just had some of the earlier batch that had the bad yellow coating... :rolleyes:
Yeah nearly there! :LOL: (y)

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I know it well! Hope the fitting went well. :cool:

I've got the Mountune springs now installed, but before fitment (around a month ago) I topped-up the paint in a few places (where it had chipped) to try and stop them from rusting.

Any noticeable differences from the new intercooler / down pipe?

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #525 ·
Oh nice, I did love the springs when they got rid of the pogo'ing but just got unlucky with the paint but I might get them touched up/repaired or sold cheap who knows... :unsure: Enjoy! :cool:
I'll update you soon. Just putting the downpipe on and putting the car back together so hopefully I'll get out of here earlier than expected to let you know the difference! (y) Can't wait! :LOL:
The car drove well here so I'm hoping I feel a little bit better flow with some more restrictions removed on my way back home... :love:
🚗 💥 💥

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #526 ·
Ohh the turbo spools different... need more time to feel the difference to comment... :unsure:
I keep admiring the black pro alloy cooler without the ugly blanking plate the standard intercooler had that stuck out like a sore thumb lol!! :LOL:
Eibachs feel comfy. Need a bit of time to bed in but it sits well! :cool:

Tire Vehicle registration plate Wheel Vehicle Car

Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Sky

If anyone wants a V3, Fred said late September! :p
M400r incoming soon then for me! :LOL:
CheeRS

Andrew :)

521 - 526 of 526 Posts