Focus RS Forum banner
481 - 500 of 526 Posts

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #481 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I hope you are all well in these strange times... At least things are slowly getting back to normal! :)
I have a new baby on the way so I'm mulling over the idea of putting the Red Edition up for sale...
I may do a proper ad on here shortly but it will be something along the lines of this sale spec below if anyone is interested...

Full Service History, 7400 odd miles (using a few times a week) & x2 original key fobs included
Mountune Lowering Springs
Mountune Short Shift Arm
Mountune Roll Restrictor
Mountune/Samco Red Edition Engine Induction Hoses
FPM375 Fitted March 2019
Mountune low-loss crossover pipe with silver Mountune lettering
Mountune V2 High Flow Air Filter
Mountune Recirc-valve
Mountune/Samco sound suppression chamber
RallyArmor Mud Flaps
Mountune V1 Hard Pipe
Mountune/Goodridge Braided Brake Lines
Ford Performance Number Plate Surrounds
Capital Seating Covers (have been on since day one so the seats are mint)
x1 Full Size Spare Edition Wheel with Michelin PSS Tyre (Offer me to include in the sale please)
Standard Parts & Invoices for Mountune Mods included in the sale.

Around £40k - That's reasonable considering the ridiculous pricing on the internet! :LOL: :eek: :p
Thanks for looking! :giggle:
All the best,

Andrew :giggle: (y)

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #489 ·
Not a bad offer from carwow/wizzle (their free listing service) of £37k ...I was just interested in what they would offer after seeing Matt on his youtube videos always promoting it but I'm holding out for a tad more... Good to know the prices are stong! :) (y)

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #491 ·
Buggger it, I was going to sell for around £40k as I had some unbelievable good offers but still about £1,500 off of where I needed to be or it wasn't worth my while so I've contacted Fred at FJRS for some goodies around service time! :devilish: :LOL: :p
  • Going for EBC floating discs & pads to suit the standard calipers as I've been dealing with brake judder for too long now! :oops:
  • Mountune cast inlet manifold - Oil Breather Plate - Secondary Intake with the silver lettering to match the induction kit... :love:
Life's too short... just enjoy it! :cool: (y)

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #492 ·
In the meantime I have bought emerald struts so the boot opens itself and a M380 handset in the 12 days of Mountune LOL... :LOL: :devilish:
I'm enjoying buying a few bits/mods lately as it has been a while since I have got the ol'wallet out to spend on myself lol!! 😊

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
In the meantime I have bought emerald struts so the boot opens itself and a M380 handset in the 12 days of Mountune LOL... :LOL: :devilish:
I'm enjoying buying a few bits/mods lately as it has been a while since I have got the ol'wallet out to spend on myself lol!! 😊
Aren't you forgetting buying a GR Yaris?!?! :LOL:

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #497 ·
Screw it, life is for living! :LOL:
Continuing with my build...
  • Mountune PTU brace ordered.
  • Mountune Oil Breather plate ordered.
  • Mountune Secondary Intake Pipe sat here waiting for fitting... :love:
Looking forward to service time soon to get everything finished off with new EBC brakes etc.
x4 new tyres are on as of the start of the week so the grip is back to being impressive! 🥰
Engine internals are back in stock if you really want to be bullet proof!! 👀
GR Yaris 1st service is Monday so that year went quick too!! :eek:

Have a nice weekend all! :) (y)

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #499 ·
Thanks mate. I was the same at first with the Mk3 but then I was impressed with the grip and getting the power down when I switched to one from the Mk2 :) (y)

481 - 500 of 526 Posts